Gypsy Rose is a vintage digital scrapbooking & photobook collection of fun bright colors and patterns reminiscent of the 40's & 50's. It's color palette is Cherry Red, Teal & a Yellow Green.
This collection was inspired by my hairdresser Carlos. I know that sounds strange, but he was nominated for the Coiffure Awards and was showing me some fabulous photos of modern versions of hairstyles from the 40's & 50's. Well I already have been wanted to do a cherry red & teal collection, so that just put it in the the right theme. I hope you have fun with my interpretation!
|Gypsy Rose Collection Biggie|
- (16) Bright backgrounds in a mix of textures, floral & other coordinating patterns.
- (3) 8.5X11 pages of coordinating embellishments with items such as stitching, vintage frames, a paint by number floral stamp, a thread spool, and old watch charm, strings, tapes, stamps and more!
- (3) Worn & Torn Alpha Sets (These sets includes: All letters, numbers and some punctuation.)
- (2) 8.5X11 pages of coordinating Word Art Stamps, Tags and definitions.
|Value Pack: Gypsy Rose|
- Gypsy Rose Collection Biggie
- Gypsy Rose Paper Mini - Designer Mix
- ScrapSimple Embellishment Template: Printer Drawer
|Gypsy Rose Paper Mini – Designer Mix|
|ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Printer Drawer|
If you like how this layout flips through different images, stay tuned for a video tutorial on how I achieved it! If you aren't already subscribed to this blog you can sign up HERE to make sure you don't miss it.